Monday, January 3, 2011

Fresh Start..... again!

Well, I have been trying to post on my blog the last few days, but it wouldn't let me. I don't know what was wrong with it but glad it's back. We had an awesome new years. We spent our new years with our closest friends eating, hanging out, and shooting lots of fireworks. A few homemade ones too. It was so much fun!
Well, I woke up on Sunday to a fresh start...
Not a pretty one though. I can't believe the weight I have put on. So my new official Start weight is 188.0 pounds. Still have a goal of 140, so I have 48 pounds to lose.
Every year I make new years resolutions to diet, lose weight, exercise, etc.. And of course while I still have those goals this year. I am going to take my time, and not stress! I will lose the weight, but I am not going to freak out if it's not by certain dates. My ultimate goal for this year is to lose 48 pounds, but I have just decided to set small attainable goals in the process. Some are health related and some are not, but they are as follows:
2011 Goals:
1. Attend church at least 3 Sunday's a month
(Since Kevin has been sick we have not been as much as we should)
2. Put money out of every check in Savings, and do not spend. Also tithe regularly.
3. Go to the gym or work out 3 times a week no matter what.
4. Get to Goal Weight of 140 by the end of the year.
5. Not allow the goals I have set stress me out, but strive to complete them.
Here is to a great 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment