Wednesday, June 6, 2012

6 month...


The rain finally stopped, so we got to take Brody's 6 month photos. He did so good. We were so proud of him. Here are just a few:
Wearing Daddy's cleats.
 
He loves his right foot. That is the one he is always grabbing and picking up.
Brody doesn't sit in the grass much, but when he does he likes it. 
 I love this look.
 I figured when we tried to take this picture he wouldn't be to happy about laying on the ground, but he did Awesome!
 Bath time is one of his favorites, so I knew he would love this one. Our bubbles left us quickly, but it's still a cute pic.
Our little cowboy!

1 comment:

  1. His pictures turned out so good!! Hard to believe he's already 6 months!

    I think my favorite is the one w/his name...such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete