This is so annoying......
Brody is almost 8 months old and my wedding rings still don't fit. Look how puffy my fingers are. Boo! Can't blame anyone but myself, it's just annoying. So, new goal: =) I want my wedding rings to fit by Brody's first birthday. Still wanna lose around 30 pounds by his 1st birthday as well. A little over 4 1/2 months to do so. I feel like every other day I do good. Sunday, I ran a whole mile without stopping. Then walked the mile back. Nothing compared to the 5k's I have ran, but I was excited I ran that far. Yesterday I was so freaking sore it wasn't even funny. So needless to say I didn't work out. I really am trying to do good. It's so hard. Why does it have to be so hard???? So pulling out the ww books and starting to take pics of my eats again. I can do this! I will do this! I don't want to have to "start again". I'm tired of always having to "start over".
I CAN DO THIS!

You can do it!
ReplyDeleteI know with me even when I was close to my prebaby weight my rings still wouldn't fit - it was like my fingers had changed soemhow....