Friday, August 3, 2012

Weigh In

Weigh in went as expected this morning. I gained 0.2 ounces. I have been killing the workouts, but doing horrible with my eats. I did not expect a loss. So, I have set up some goals for August.  First, workout at least 4 times a week. I do pretty good with this. I enjoy working out. It's just hard to find things I can do with baby boy, and being creative with my at home workouts. I am ready for it to cool down so baby boy and I can get back to our walks. These 100 degree days are just to hot for him to be in his stroller.  My second goal for August is to pass the 180 mark. I am 6.6 pounds away. Totally do-able! I just have to crack down on my eating. My third goal is to journal all my eats, drinks and workouts. This is where I struggle. I don't know why I make it so hard. I just gotta do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment