Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wow...

It's been two weeks since I last posted. I weighed in last Saturday at a whopping 188 pounds (no pic). I was so disappointed in myself. I feel like every week I have to start over. I have an awesome week and then the next week I blow it. I am the yo-yo dieter at it's finest. I just was so determined to lose it. So, I won't go into any great detail but this last week has been very emotional and hard and blah blah blah, but again I was determined. I went to the gym twice and went to the park once and walked a few miles. Did I mention this was spring break, so I had the week off? Well it was, and with all the stress of life this week I told myself I was not gonna sit on my butt. So I made myself clean, and get out of the house, go shopping, even got a mani and pedi with my Momma, and decided not to sit on my butt. All of it paid off.... I weighed this morning at :
That is a loss of 1.8 pounds this week. I am back to what I was two weeks ago, before I gained what I did last week. I am still struggling with the food part of the diet. I make horrible choices. Hubby and I both talked the other night about how we both need to start eating better. He said that he knows it is his fault. I told him no, I could say no. We both had made bad food choices the last few weeks. If we want something we eat it, no matter what. So, as a family we are changing and I think that is what it is all about. It is hard for one person in a family to diet. It is not easy to sit down and eat grilled chicken if the other family members are eating it fried, etc.. So as a family we are going to become healthier. Yea!
P.S. I just got done walking three very hill-filled miles with my girl Brooke. Whew am I beat! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment