Monday, August 8, 2011

20 weeks... Half way there!

20 weeks....

Size of baby Jones: about 7 inches

Maternity Clothes: A mixture of regular and maternity clothes. Mostly maternity. Yea for stretchy pants. =)

Gender: It's a Boy! Brody Scott Jones

Movement: Yes! Not as much as last week. I think I am wearing him out though. We started work back last week so I have been running around like crazy. An occasional kick here and there though to make Mommy know he is still there. ;)
Sleep: Is good! lol! Can't get enough!

What I miss: Clothes that fit, lol! Running.

Cravings: Dr. Pepper still and craving a lot of spaghetti this week. Like in the beginning of my pregnancy.
Symptoms: Everything again this week. Not as bad or I'm just getting used to it. lol
Best Moment this week: Getting to see our Brody-man on the big screen. Even though he wanted to sleep the whole time and not let us get a good measurement of his face and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment