Monday, June 20, 2011

13 weeks- 2nd Trimester =)

Size of baby: About 3.5 inches

Maternity Clothes: A mixture of regular and maternity clothes

Gender: They aren't going to do another ultrasound on me until 20 weeks. So we will probably find out the first week of August.

Movement: Baby Jones it moving a lot, although I am not able to feel it yet.

Sleep: The last few days I have slept great. yea!

What I miss: Running. I could still be running, but it's been a while and I don't want to start back with any intense activity until after baby.

Cravings: Snow cones!!!

Symptoms: Feeling great the last week. yea!

Best Moment this week: Going to the gym. I had not been in almost 3 months. It was great to get back to the gym. Also, I got almost everything cleaned out of the nursery. I had a a yard sale on Saturday, and did great. It's amazing how much junk can accumulate in one room. Now, Just have to move out the furniture and start getting ready for baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment